Here are some things I've read this week that I found interesting...
- Bush opened his presidential library this week. Here's an interesting article about presidential legacies and how our perceptions of success change over time.
- This is a pretty trippy piece about Tilda Swinton and fashion as art. Really makes me want to go to Paris.
- I'm always complaining about how expensive it is living in London. Here's an interesting article about the relative costs of living in cities to put it all in perspective.
- Is Jane Austen a pioneer of Game Theory?
- The Boston Marathon bomber has being charged with "use of a weapon of mass destruction". Here's the best explanation I've come across explaining the charge.