This Bits and Bobs post is a little late because I spent the weekend with friends in Nottingham and didn't touch a laptop or peruse the internet once (which was nice for a change). It is perilously close to Christmas - trying not to panic about all the things I still need to do. Here are some interesting things from the last week to check out:
- This 1993 article about Osama Bin Laden is mental.
- Here's a fascinating article looking at male friendship and why men don't have close friends in the same way that women do.
- These ice sculptures and ice buildings are amazing!
- I love these very classy, very French posters giving instructions on how not to be insufferable on the underground
- Read this article if you've ever told anyone that the Oxford comma is unnecessary.
- This folk cover of Katy Perry's 'Roar' is great - I wish it was the whole song and not just the first verse.
- Perusing the Everyday Sexism Project website can be pretty disheartening but these comebacks to harassment are hilarious. I am definitely going to try the last one.