Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cosmetics A La Carte 40th Anniversary

Last night I went to Cosmetics A La Carte's 40th Anniversary party. To celebrate the anniversary, there was an exhibition at The Redchurch Gallery looking at the history of the company. It was a lovely evening with some beautiful exhibits and, of course, a chance to have a play with the amazing range of colours A La Carte makes. 


 Bust inspired by Lady Gaga.



I have several items from the A La Carte range, all bought for me by my lovely brother, and they really are wonderful. I have very pale skin so it's great to go to the boutique in Knightsbridge and have the shop assistants help me pick out the best colours to suit me.

My favourite item from the A La Carte range is a lipstick called Tulip, a vibrant blue-red. I get inundated with compliments whenever I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment